Freestyle Judo Ritoru Tatsu Fight Club South Africa
Kempton Park Indoor Sport Center
The Freestyle Judo Ritoru Tatsu Fight Club South Africa is dedicated to the search for the most up-to date, effective and complete means of Freestyle Judo (Judo as it ought to be), Judo (IJF) self-defense training available.
Our members have a wide variety of martial arts backgrounds and different goals. But what these
members and U have in common is an open mind, commitment, broadening of theirs and you’re knowledge and experience in the martial arts of Freestyle Judo, Judo(IJF) and Kurash.
Helping you to become a more complete martial artist is the whole idea behind the Freestyle Judo Ritoru Tatsu Fight Club South Africa.
As a member, you will receive:
- Access to a fair and inexpensive rank system
- Newsletters, emails, and website packed with valuable training information
- A wallet-sized membership card
- An FJRTFCSA patch
- Availability of Certified Coach and instructor certification and training programs
- Availability of Certified Referee and Table Official certification and training programs
- Notification of training camps and seminars by the Freestyle Judo South Africa Organization Alliance at the National the Freestyle Judo Ritoru Tatsu Fight Club South Africa Dojo, in Kempton Park , Gauteng, South Africa.
To join, or to renew your membership, please complete this form in full to sign up